Rules of Engagement
Teva Neuroscience, Inc. uses the Lift MS Blog as a channel to communicate with members of the MS community. All users must comply with the following Rules of Engagement. Please note Teva’s Lift MS Blog is intended for individuals in the United States, ages 18 and over.
- Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us. We really want to hear from you, and we'll do our best to respond in a timely manner.
- English is the official language of the Lift MS Blog, though we also welcome comments in Spanish.
- Be courteous and respectful. Don't post any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered an offense or give rise to liability or would otherwise violate the law.
- Please don’t use our Blog to promote your product or pitch your services. We reserve the right to delete any links to personal products or services that don’t relate to the mission or purpose of the Lift MS Blog.
- Comments are received by Teva Neuroscience, Inc. prior to posting and may not be posted if they are deemed to violate these Rules of Engagement. All mentions of product names, product-specific information, and specific names of healthcare providers or facilities will not be posted.
- Teva Neuroscience, Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the User Content of the Blog, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within this Blog.
- From time to time, this Blog may contain information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. We hope that this Blog serves as a resource, but please don’t use information on this Blog to replace conversations with your doctor. You should not use the information for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your doctor. Likewise, please refrain from posting information to the Blog that provides medical or other professional advice; we do not provide such advice through the Blog.
- All comments, visuals, videos and other types of material posted by fans on this site ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Teva Neuroscience, Inc., its employees or affiliates.
- Teva Neuroscience, Inc. can only confirm the accuracy of the Information we post on this site and does not verify, approve or endorse the User Content or any information posted by visitors on this site and does not warrant their accuracy. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein.
- You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royal-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sub licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate then in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
- Because of the limitations of and federal regulations governing how we communicate about our treatments, we are only able to discuss treatment in limited circumstances.
- Our Blog is not the best place to discuss safety issues or side effects associated with our treatments or other companies' products or treatments. If you or someone you know, have possibly experienced a side effect while taking any product manufactured or marketed by Teva Neuroscience or its affiliates, please contact email@example.com. You are also encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. To do so, visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- As new situations arise, we reserve the right to change or add to these Rules of Engagement at any time.