Take Action for World MS Day
- by Teva's Lift MS® Team
- May 06, 2019
This month, we are celebrating the MS community and the achievements you’ve made. This World MS Day, we are thankful for your support and willingness to lend a helping hand. Together, our voices can unite us as we work toward raising awareness and educating others on the invisible symptoms of MS. Here are a few ways you can be part of the movement:
- Join the cause. Raise your voice for those living with MS. Visit the MS International Federation and use the hashtag #WorldMSDay to share your story with friends and family.
- Share knowledge. Provide information and resources to help others understand the invisible symptoms of MS.
- Expand your toolkit. Explore these educational brochures and build your MS resources.
- Attend events. Connect with others in your area by attending local events or participating in free teleconferences hosted by MS experts from the comfort of your home.
- Get connected. Visit the Lift MS® Facebook page to chat with people who truly understand life with MS. Working with other people in the MS community can create an opportunity to build a strong support network.
How are you celebrating World MS Day? We want to hear in the comments below.
More posts you might like
Get the latest posts
and resources from Teva's Lift MS®.
Tammy | June 22, 2016I resently learned of a close loved one being diagnosed with MS. I wanted that person to know I'm here for them. 29 years experience I felt would be of more help than anything. I offer whatever experience I've had, and always suggest a good professional specialist as well as prayer. I hope I can help many people with MS in my lifetime. I used to be a mentor. Hope to do more sometime.
Teva's Lift MS® Team | June 22, 2016It's great to hear you've found others who can relate to your experiences with MS. Support is so important! We hope you'll consider the Lift MS community a source of support as well.
Wendy | May 30, 2018I’ve. Had MS for 28
Calls me a warrior I
Always. Keep moving forward
Teva's Lift MS® Team | May 31, 2018We love your positive attitude, Wendy! Thanks for sharing it with the Lift MS community!
Myrna erickson | May 10, 2019I have ms since 1974 and still
Am here and doing well..I have done everything for myself with no help. I drive, still dance and never think of ms.
LaWsnde | May 13, 2019List symptoms again
M.S.Srinivasan | May 13, 2019Excellent job...!
There are so many celebrities with the initial of M.S.
I am happy to hear this group...!
Sherry | May 15, 2019Unable to participate at this time due to extinguishing circumstances. 😐
Sue Clements | May 20, 2019I have MS it doesn’t have me! On days that it does I That God cause I know what I have sucks but it is not fatal!