Be Rx Proactive with Teva’s Shared Solutions®
- by Teva's Lift MS® Team
- December 04, 2017
We understand that living with RMS can be challenging, including when it comes to understanding your therapy. One way to help manage the day-to-day is by being proactive about your therapy. Teva has been devoted to the RMS community for more than 20 years, providing everything from assistance with navigating insurance options to offering educational resources. See how we can help you #BeRxProactive!
- Ask about affordable access. You should not have to choose, interrupt or discontinue your RMS therapy because of financial concerns. Through Teva’s Shared Solutions®, you may be eligible to lower your co-pay for 3-times-a-week COPAXONE® to $0 out-of-pocket per month*.
- Explore our insurance assistance. Teva’s Benefits Specialists are here to help you understand your benefits. We’ll help you take advantage of the support offerings listed below. All you need to do is fill out the Health Plan Tool and then give us a call at 1-800-887-8100 to discuss your options. We could help you:
• Learn if your plan covers COPAXONE®.
•Navigate the process of choosing or changing plans.
•Have someone contact your insurance provider on your behalf.
•Investigate the new insurance options available to you and evaluate your financial needs.
• Research pharmacy benefits.
•Provide more information about COPAXONE Co-pay Solutions®.
- Partner with our nurses. Shared Solutions® nurses have years of experience supporting the RMS community. We provide 1-on-1 injection trainings that are personalized to your needs and lifestyle to help you maintain your commitment to therapy. Call Shared Solutions® today at 1-800-887-8100 to set up your free, 1-on-1 injection training.
- Speak Up, Your Voice Matters. Take an active role in managing your RMS prescription to ensure you receive what your doctor prescribed. Ask your doctor to include specific language such as “Dispense As Written” (DAW) on every one of your COPAXONE® (glatiramer acetate injection) prescriptions including refills. Only patients taking Teva’s COPAXONE® will continue to receive the full breadth of personalized services that Teva’s Shared Solutions® offers.
- Trust in our educational resources. Knowledge is power. Trust in Teva for the resources you need to manage your RMS, such as our Doctor Discussion Guide and our in-depth resource library to help you make informed decisions about managing your RMS.
- Join Shared Solutions®. Give us a call at 1-800-887-8100 or fill out the registration form to start receiving personalized support today.
How are you Rx proactive? Share your thoughts below; we just might feature your idea next time.
Sign up to stay connected to the Lift MS® blog. We’ll send you emails with information and motivational stories.
Terms and Conditions include: COPAXONE Co-pay Solutions® is open to both new and existing patients who are residents of the US or Puerto Rico and who have commercial prescription insurance coverage for COPAXONE® 40 mg. The offer is not valid for uninsured patients or patients covered in whole or in part by Medicaid, Medicare, TRICARE, or any other federal or state government pharmaceutical assistance plan or program (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered), or by private health benefit programs that reimburse for the entire cost of prescription drugs. Use of this offer must be consistent with the terms of any drug benefit provided by a health insurer, health plan, or private third-party payor. For California patients, offer not valid unless the patient has satisfied any prior authorization or step therapy requirements imposed by the insurer. Void in Massachusetts and in any other state where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. No additional purchase is required. This offer is valid only at participating pharmacies and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. This program is not health insurance. Please see the complete set of Terms and Conditions at https://www.copaxone.com/#dagger.